I'm sweating in an air conditioned room. Times like these make me wish I live in Canada.
Yay, a quiz. (Stolen from MuffinPixie
1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
'Coffee smells drew me to the kitchen. I filled a'
2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
Skid Row CD.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Toradora! (My brother made me watch it.)
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
12:53AM (Only 8 minutes off! I'm good.)
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Besides the little distracting voices in my head, 'Sweet Child of Mine's blocking out all other sounds.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Couple of hours ago. Just walking around with a friend. (It made me discover my love for the park at night.)
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
A text message from this annoying f-
9. What are you wearing?
My white earpiece, a black shirt and brown shorts (Not short shorts. All short shorts should be burned.)
10. Did you dream last night?
No. Not last night, not the night before, or the night before the night before. I never dream. (Why?!)
11. When did you last laugh?
Quite a while ago.
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?
White paint. And 1, 2, 3 shelves that I just dump useless things on. Man, they're dusty.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
A great substitute for doing something constructive.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Just finished Pretty Woman. (Such a lovely film.)
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A villa. No, many villas scattered across the world. And four adorable dogs. Plus a whole library.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know about.
I... HATE hip hop.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
19. Do you like to dance?
Nah. That's probably because I'd make a huge fool of myself if I ever start.
20. George Bush:
My condolences to America.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Evangeline, Ophelia, Alexis. I don't know!
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Spencer. Or Nicholas. (I love those names so much.)
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Consider? I envision it all the time.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Haha. How about..."Look around you. Still a skeptic?"
25.Tag six people who must also do this in THEIR journal: Anyone who is as bored as me.
It's 2:18am now. That's how much I get distracted.
For Christmas I wish for snow. SNOW DAMMIT.